A weekly Public Access interview show hosted by Keith Roe.
Keith's guests tonight are:
Mary Lam-Rodrigues, Director of Marketing and Communications for Fontana Chamber Arts.
Abhijit Sengupta, Artistic Director and CEO of Fontana Chamber Arts
Our Mission Statement
Fontana Chamber Arts seeks to enrich the human spirit by supporting the creation and performance of high quality chamber music within the diverse communities we serve. Specifically, Fontana Chamber Arts:
* Presents traditional and modern music performed by small ensembles in a variety of settings.
* Commissions new works for small ensembles.
* Engages in education and educational outreach to assure future audiences and to increase the enjoyment of current audiences for small ensembles.
Fontana Chamber Arts is committed to:
* Presentations by nationally and internationally known chamber music ensembles and performers.
* Presentations by local and regional performers.
* Presentations by an eclectic variety of artistic groups including vocalists, jazz musicians, ethnic and modern groups and traditional ensembles.
* Educating audiences and to community outreach in all the varieties of performance it embraces.
* Collaboration within the arts community and the promotion of cultural growth by sharing and coordinating experiences, performances and facilities.
* Sound fiscal and business practices. Fontana Chamber Arts Home Page
Contact InformationBill Lindemann; firstname.lastname@example.org; 269-615-1989
Keith Roe; KRman35@sbcglobal.net; 269-381-5570